Young Living is a global company and has been established for over 20 years, which means that you can access these products from most countries! This includes the United States, Canada, Mexico, Western and Eastern Europe, Russian Federation, United Kingdom, Asia (including Japan, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Indonesia, Hong Kong - and China due to open in August 2018!), New Zealand and Australia.
As I am in Australia, the information and prices are specifically for this market, but when you select your country during the ordering process then the relevant products, kits and prices will be displayed. I am able to support you wherever you are, so if you have any other questions please reach out.
How to order
The most popular choice and cost effective way to purchase these essential oils is to setup your own wholesale member account. Don't worry it's really easy and all done online, just like most other online shopping experiences, and gives you access to the same prices I get!
- Go to the Young Living website or click green button below.
- Select your country and check that my member number 2087425 is pre-filled as the referrer so I can send you useful resources and recipes!
- Select "Member" as the membership type**.
- Enjoy a 24% discount off retail prices and access wholesale prices on the entire Young Living product range (including supplements, beauty and Savvy Minerals makeup!)
- No minimum spend or monthly orders required.
- No selling or promoting of Young Living products required, all products can be used for your own personal or family's use.
- Maintain your wholesale account by simply placing a 50PV (~AUD$80) at least once every 12 months, NO yearly renewal fees!
- Choose your starter kit. I recommend the Premium Starter Kit with Desert Mist diffuser for AUD$259~ (see below for contents).
- Complete details and orders will arrive within 2-4 business days to major cities within Australia!
Premium Starter Kit with essential oils
This Premium Starter Kit is the easiest and best value way to get started with these powerful and potent essential oils. It includes a free wholesale member account and also contains a diffuser which is such an easy way for the whole household to begin experiencing the benefits of these oils. And your house will smell amazing too!
This kit contains 11 of the most popular and versatile essential oils, and having all of these rather than just one or two oils allow you to truly experience how essential oils can make a positive impact on your life. They are my first go-to option as I always look for natural ways to support our body and emotions first, and these are a big part of keeping me and my family healthy and happy! Just a few uses are listed below*:
Single essential oils (5ml bottles)
- Valuable ingredient in skin care products for aging and dry skin
- Improving one’s spiritual connection and inner strength
- High sesquiterpene levels promote feelings of emotional balance (search on PubMed.gov for more info)
- High levels of beta-caryophyllene support the body’s natural response to irritation or injury (search on PubMed.gov for more info)
- High sesquiterpene levels promote feelings of emotional balance and a key oil in Stress Away blend
- Valuable ingredient to add to your daily skin routine
- Promotes mental clarity and feeling energised!
- Refreshing flavour enhancer in food, salad dressings and drinks
- Cleansing and purifying, great for cleaning
- Aids physical and mental concentration
- Cooling to the body
- Energising flavour in food and drinks (choc-mint!!)
- Highly regarded for the skin and beauty
- Promotes healthy sleep and feelings of calmness
- Enhance flavour in food and drinks
Essential oil blends (5ml bottles)
- Creates a happy and balanced stomach after a big meal
- Great when travelling
- Soothing for baby's tummy
- Pan Away
- Soothing when applied before or after exercise
- Promotes healthy circulation and muscles
- Use on the back of the neck and shoulders to soothe ocassional tension after a long day
- Stress Away (part of the Basic Starter Kit)
- Great to deal with everyday stresses and occasional head tension
- Encourages relaxation for all family and work members
- Smells like a tropical island in a bottle!
- Contains 3 different types of eucalyptus
- Invigorating and soothing vapour rub
- Supports clear breathing
- Purifies and cleanses the air from odours
- Enjoy the outdoors annoyance-free, great for camping and afternoon BBQs
- Cleanses the skin
- Defends and protects against airborne bacteria
- Supports a healthy immune system
- Key essential oil blend in Young Living cleaning and personal care product ranges
Select which diffuser you’d like. I recommend the kit with the Desert Mist diffuser as it can run from 4-10 hours with an intermittent mode, offers 10 different light colours and 11 individual light settings, including a candle-like flicker mode, and turns off when it runs dry.
- Premium Starter Kit with Desert Mist Diffuser (AUD$259)
- Premium Starter Kit with Dewdrop Diffuser (AUD$259)
- Premium Starter Kit with Bamboo Diffuser (AUD$264)
- Premium Starter Kit with Rainstone Diffuser (AUD$345)
- Premium Starter Kit with Aria Diffuser (AUD$419)
All Premium Starter Kits include a FREE Basic Starter Kit and wholesale member account
- Stress Away™ Essential Oil Blend (5ml)
- AromaGlide™ Roller Fitment (this fits onto the 5ml essential oil bottle so you can easily apply it!)
- Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier (30g)
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Business Cards
- 10 Love It? Share It! Sample Oil Bottles
- 2 NingXia Red® 60ml samples
- Product Guide and Product Price List
- Member Resources & Brochures
Other premium starter kits
In Australia, additional premium starter kits are also available. For countries outside of Australia, when you select your country during the ordering process the relevant starter, kits and prices will be displayed. Please contact me if you have any questions.
Want to pick your own oils to get started?
If you want to get the benefits of having a wholesale member account but don't want to get a pre-selected kit, then simply choose one of the 'Basic Starter Kits' during the order process which start from AUD$59, and then add on whatever oils or other products that you'd like to add. This could include the Savvy Minerals makeup line, the all new Seedlings baby range, the oil-infused supplements or Slique weight management range etc.
In addition when you get your own account and become a part of my tribe you also get access to:
- A free ‘250+ uses and recipes for your Premium Starter Kit’ eBook.
- Continuing education, resources and recipes.
- Holistic health and nutrition tips from me!
- Invitations to regular information and ‘make and take’ workshops (e.g. babies and kids, natural pet care, supporting emotions).
- Private Facebook groups to ask questions or share your experiences with essential oils.
- Optional sharing/business and training meetings.
Would you like free oils?
If you'd like to accumulate a few products over a few months and get free products, then select to join the optional Essential Rewards program^^. This can be done when you place your first order, or at anytime online if you already have your account!
This is a perfect way for you to transition to a chemical-free lifestyle and ditch all those toxic products that are lurking in your home! Your health will thank you for it.
Would you like more than just free oils?
Having a wholesale member account also gives you access to having your own Young Living business - nothing more is required to be set up, even if you only have a spare couple of hours within a week! Whether it's to supplement the cost of your products, or as a more serious source of income that’s flexible if you have a family like I have chosen to do!
Whether it's a few hundred dollars each month to pay for school or swimming lessons, or more to finally take that dream holiday you've been thinking about for years - it might surprise you of how you could do this too! And no it doesn't involve having to bug your friends and family ;-)
If you're curious I'd invite you to just take a look, and if it resonates reach out with any questions.
** Retail Customers pay the recommended retail price and don't get the 24% discounted wholesale prices. If you'd like to order only 1 or 2 products this option may suit you, although most people either start, or convert over to a wholesale membership. If you'd like to start by being a retail customer simply click the same green button, but select 'Retail' instead.
^^ The Essential Rewards loyalty program is free to join and cancel at any time, and allows a great way to earn free products while you to build up a collection of essential oils or replace all those chemicals in your house. This program requires a minimum order of 50PV (~AUD$80) per month and gives you access to discounted shipping and exclusive loyalty gifts, earning rewards points (from 10% up to 25% of your order) which you can then redeem for free products of your choice, and access to uniquely designed and discounted Essential Rewards Kits (e.g. nutrition, kids, beauty, animal, emotional, cleaning, culinary).
~ In Australia, the Basic Starter Kits include your wholesale membership, and also a Stress Away essential oil blend, Thieves Waterless Hand Purifier, NingXia Red antioxidant superjuice samples plus more. The Culinary Basic Starter Kit for AUD$69 includes all this plus a 5ml Orange and 5m Lemon essential oil.
A number of Premium Starter Kits are available within Australia which include the Basic Starter Kit and wholesale membership and start from AUD$259. These contain items from Young Living's other product lines including therapeutic grade essential oils and diffusers, NingXia Red antioxidant superjuice and the Thieves household cleaning and personal care range. If you'd like information on any of these other starter kits please contact me and we'll work out the best choice for you.
* This is my personal testimonial and experience only and these statements have not been evaluated by the TGA. It is not intended to be used as medical advice, or to be used to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease, nor should it be used for therapeutic purposes or as a substitute for your own health professional’s advice.