Introduction to Raindrop Technique is a one-day training event where participants discover and experience the unique blending of ancient healing traditions, energetic medicine, intuitive wisdom, and pure essential oils used in D. Gary Young’s original Raindrop Technique.
You will personally experience the bliss of Raindrop Technique as well as practice on others…
This one-day basic training is for anyone completely new to the Raindrop Technique as no previous experience is required. Please note: This training does not give you certification to offer Raindrop Technique for a fee. By the end of the basic Raindrop technique training you will have:
- An understanding of the practical hands-on experience and application
- Learn how to provide friends and family with an essential oil experience
- Discover the latest techniques
- Feel confident in how to talk compliantly about the oils.
"Raindrop Technique would have to be the most beautiful technique I have ever given or received to balance both body and mind. Knowing the history and research that went into developing this technique, and that the products used are of the highest standard available worldwide, means that whether giving or receiving you are experiencing something unique, beneficial, and the ultimate in relaxation…"
-- Young Living Silver Member
- Early bird ticket $69 (see below for early bird dates)
- Regular ticket $99. Regular ticket for non-members is $69
Ticket Price includes:
- One free bottle of a special, limited edition essential oil
- Step-by-step Raindrop Technique brochure
- Certificate of Attendance
Date: Saturday 22 April 2017
Where: Regatta Hotel, 543 Coronation Drive, Toowong
Register: Young Living Australia
There are various event dates across Australia, please check Young Living Australia for full details.