We all love a bit of pampering, but do you know what chemicals are hiding in all your beauty and personal care products?
Do you know what the cumulative effect is on your health after using many products over the years that all contain small amounts of dangerous and poisonous chemicals?
We live in more toxic world than our grandparents ever did, and we can't replace everything. However, we can make different choices for the things we can control, and this alone can give you profound health benefits.
So how would you like to switch them out right now, and replace with a natural, effective, and low cost option?
In this workshop we want to give you a full pamper experience! You will:
- Learn how to identify any nasty chemicals and read labels
- Get recipes for natural, effective personal care products that will save you money!
- Experience some pampering while you indulge in some delicious (healthy and guilt-free) raw treats
- Make 3 products to take with you, so you can continue the pampering at home! Including:
- Luxurious bath soak
- Revitalising face scrub
- Beautiful & uplifting fragrant spray
Where: Buderim (address will be sent upon registration)
Register: please email email@example.com or 0408 700 411. Payments can be made via direct transfer (please contact for details) or via PayPal PayPal.Me/emmelyrackemann (please pay appropriate amount based on below rates)
- $20 Early Bird (ends on 6 June 2017)
- $30 Standard Entry (ends 48 hours prior to workshop)
- $35 Late registration