As an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach, I guide and support you with your nutrition and overall health and lifestyle. My approach focuses on creating a healthy relationship with your food, and educating you about how food choices can affect your body and your health and lifestyle goals.
In addition to food, I also look at areas such as exercise, relationships, career, environmental toxins, stress management, relaxation and your emotional health – and work with you to identify any imbalances in these areas and guide you in discovering which approach will work best for you. This empowers you to create new, effortless and sustainable healthy habits that will work for you and your family.
To support you to have confidence that you can achieve your health goals, looking at your emotional health is a crucial part.
During a coaching session, I may also guide you through an Aroma Freedom Technique (AFT) session. AFT uses the power of scent to gently shift awareness away from negative thoughts, feelings, and memories, and to initiate a positive outlook and anchor permanent shifts and attitude resulting in greater confidence, clarity and inner freedom.
In my coaching programs you will
- set and accomplish health and lifestyle goals, and take simple and realistic steps to achieve them
- cook quick and healthy meals that fit in with your lifestyle
- manage stress and have energy and focus
- feel great in your body and identify triggers for possible food sensitivities, headaches, allergies and digestive distress
- work to release weight and maintain your ideal body composition
- explore strategies to get quality sleep
- explore what other lifestyle factors you can incorporate to create a more balanced lifestyle
Concepts that we will explore during our work together
Bio-individuality™: The concept of bio-individuality is that each person has unique food and lifestyle needs. One person’s food is another person’s poison, and that’s why fad diets tend to fail in the long run. Working on the principle of bio-individuality, I’ll support you to make positive changes that are based on your unique needs, lifestyle, preferences, and ancestral background. I use a personalised, holistic approach to ensure that you will have great success!
Primary Food™: It’s easy to overlook all of the things that contribute to our sense of nourishment and fulfilment. It’s not just the food we eat, but all of the other factors present in our daily lives. Healthy relationships, a fulfilling career, regular physical activity and a spiritual awareness are essential forms of nourishment. When these “primary foods” are balanced, what you eat becomes secondary. I will support you in achieving all of your goals, from eating the right foods for your body to living an inspired, fulfilling life.
Want to become a Health Coach yourself?
Do you love the sound of what I've mentioned so far but want to immerse yourself in this experience and learn these skills yourself?
Do you want to be the ripple for change and share this knowledge with others and impact their life in unimaginable ways?
Do you want to set up your own health coaching business and work in an area that aligns with your values and give you the freedom you desire?
Yes! Go ahead and get a copy of the Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Curriculum Guide for more information and please get in touch and we can have a chat about my experiences and the possibilities for you!
Available health coaching programs
Structured program - grain-free, dairy-free
This program has a set structure designed for someone who is ready to delve into a healthier wholefoods lifestyle (grain-free, gluten-free and dairy-free) and is committed to figuring out a template that works best for them – all while being guided, supported and motivated by a health and nutrition coach.
The outcomes include gentle weight release, improved mental focus and sustained energy levels throughout the day, sustainable habit changes and practical strategies for cooking and meal planning
Each session will cover a specific area of wholefood nutrition education and also a lifestyle factor – to ensure that at the end of the program they will have all the knowledge and tools to be able to sustain and continue to refine their holistic health template!
This program covers:
- Eating a nutrient-dense and wholefood diet that is grain-free, gluten-free, and dairy-free
- Meal planning, preparation and time management
- Stress management, sleep and physical exercise
- Transitioning to a chemical free life
This program includes:
- 4 x 1 hour fortnightly sessions over 6 weeks
- Sessions cover nutrition education and program specific topics
- Personalised recommendations
- Handouts on session topics
- Meal plans and recipes
- Food diary reviews
- Email support between sessions
- $85 per session (for a total cost of AUD$340)
- Payment is due prior to each session
3 month personalised program
This program is designed for someone who wants to discover the food and lifestyle choices that work best for them, and is committed to making more intense changes to cement these new healthy habits. This gives you to time to refine your choices and allows you to reach your health goals and incorporate them effortlessly into your life.
Personalised programs include:
- 6 x 1 hour fortnightly sessions over three months
- Personalised session to include nutrition and other lifestyle factors
- May include personal cooking classes and shopping trips
- Review of your progress and food diary
- Personalised recommendations with relevant explanations and notes
- A variety of handouts, recipes, books, food samples and other materials to compliment your session
- Email support between sessions
- $250 per month for three months (includes 6 sessions for a total cost of AUD$750)
- 10% off the cost of the program if paid up front
A nutrition and lifestyle coaching consultation to work through a specific area. This could include wanting to increase your energy and quality of sleep, reducing your cravings, identifying food intolerances, meal planning and cooking or releasing weight.
- 1 hour session
- Personalised session to include appropriate nutrition and other lifestyle factors
- Personalised recommendations
- Recipe and information handouts to support session
- AUD$150 per session
Further personalised programs can be designed to suit the needs of the client – please feel free to ask :-)
Coaching sessions can be done
- In person, if you are within ~20kms to Maroochydore on the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
- Over the phone
- Over a video call via Skype or FaceTime
Do you want to be an Integrative Nutrition Health Coach?
Transform your own life and inspire others to do the same!
Get your copy of the Integrative Nutrition Health Coach Curriculum Guide for more information. I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have about being a health coach or to share my own experience!
If you are interested, have further questions or want to enrol please contact IIN via:
- U.S: (877) 730-5444
- International: +1 (212) 730-5433
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Make sure you let them know that Emmely Rackemann referred you and take advantage of the special offers, discounts, and payment plans that are available only through referrals!