It’s finally winter in Brisbane and there’s nothing more I love than sitting down with a nice cup of hot chocolate at the end of a long day! And even better when you can make it as healthy as possible right?!
Adding cinnamon, cayenne pepper and honey (particularly Manuka) will boost your immune system, and I wrote about the benefits of using real cacao in the Raw chocolate mousse recipe - but in summary it’s good for you and is the main ingredient in chocolate so let’s get to the recipe!
- 3 tablespoons coconut cream
- 250ml boiling water to fill a cup
- 1 tablespoon Cacao
- ½ teaspoon Cinnamon
- 1-2 teaspoons Honey/Maple syrup
- Pinch of Cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon of Collagen*
- Place all the dry ingredients (be careful with the cayenne pepper!) into your cup and then add the boiling water and stir.
- Add in coconut cream and honey/maple syrup and stir until well combined.
* If you use this link you will receive a 5% discount off your order and I get a small kickback too :-)