This is such an AMAZING and refreshing body scrub - perfect for our upcoming summer!
I’ve chosen Lime for this recipe, but all citrus oils may assist to detox the body and skin so you could substitute in any other essential oils including Lemon, Grapefruit, Orange, Tangerine, Bergamot or even the Young Living Citrus Fresh blend which has a hint of Spearmint!
To find out more about essential oils check out my experience so far here.
Adding the epsom salt makes it more of a detoxing scrub, so you could add more of this in place of sugar, or if it’s for the face you may like to just use sugar which is a little softer.
- 1 cup raw or coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (make sure it’s a nice smelling one)
- 1 tablespoon desiccated coconut
- Optional sprinkle of salt or Epsom salt
- 8 drops Young Living Lime Essential Oil
- Blend all the ingredients together in a bowl
- Transfer to a small glass container
- Add a label and decorate however you like!