This is a great way to sneak in some healthy and nutrient packed leafy greens, and you can add whatever you seasoning your like to cater for anyone’s taste preferences. Kale offers some of the following benefits:
- It's one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet.
- Is extremely high in vitamin C (even more than an orange!) and vitamin K
- Packed full of antioxidants
- A good plant-based source of calcium, in addition to potassium and magnesium great for bone health
- Kale leaves
- Olive or coconut oil
- Seasoning (E.g. Himalayan or Celtic sea salt, Moroccan, Cajun, Turmeric… any spice!)
- Remove stem from kale leaves (you can just use your hands to tear along the stem), chop or tear into chip sized bits.
- Lightly cover and massage the leaves with oil and add any seasoning.
- Put into a 150 degree Celsius oven for 10-15 mins or until crispy - keep a close eye on them as they burn quickly!