Over this last month, I have made a blend of essential oils specifically for relaxing muscles and supporting healthy ligaments and joints for about 8+ people! Think of knees, lower back, shoulders, neck, hands, wrists, fingers – I have been so amazed at how people have told me they feel after only a few minutes!
The great thing about the oils used in this blend is that they’re all in the Everyday Essentials kit too which is the kit I chose when I first joined Young Living. Having a set of 10 oils there really allows you to try each one for yourself and experiment with which ones you prefer and which ones work better for you.
You can read about my essential oil experience so far here including how to get your your hands on these oils, and hope you enjoy this recipe!
- 5 drops of Young Living PanAway essential oil
- 5 drops of Young Living Valor essential oil
- 5 drops of Young Living Peppermint essential oil
- 3 tablespoons of coconut oil or MCT oil
- Mix all of the ingredients into a small glass airtight jar.
If you would like extra support for healthy ligaments, then you can also add in 5 drops of Young Living Lemongrass essential oil – makes it smell really fresh then too :-)